5 Wallpapers : Fernando Torres

Monday, April 13, 2009
The featured player of the week is Fernando Torres of Liverpool!
2goals (1st one was yummy!) deserve the Spaniard a wallpaper post. Hope you like them.



[Source : 1000Goals - Site contains the 1024*768 link]






[Source : Forums of ThisisAnfield by Kitster -site contains the 1600*1200 image]





[Source: Unique LFC wallpapers]





[Source : Total Football Forums - user MB87 -link contains bigger image]





[Source: Windows Wallpaper Live -click link for a bigger resolution]


Did you like the wallpapers?Comment right away.Also leave comments for the next Premiership player I should cover. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Andre Reutens said...

Thanks for featuring and linking the Torres wallpaper from my UniqueLFCWallpapers.blogspot.com. Appreciate the link.

Tanuj Lakhina said...

Really liked the wallpaper collection that you have on your blog too :)

gay adult stories said...

With that he told me to offer my breasts to him for hispleasure, I immediately held each of my breasts in my own handsone at a time and offered them to him for him to slap. But you do know your daughter will give that up if shethinks it can save you.
hot sexy erotica sex stories
true hot sexy stories
uk animal sex stories
free fuck incest pictures stories xxx
stories taboo sex young stories free
With that he told me to offer my breasts to him for hispleasure, I immediately held each of my breasts in my own handsone at a time and offered them to him for him to slap. But you do know your daughter will give that up if shethinks it can save you.

xxx taboo true stories said...

This incident proved to beeven more popular than both of the schools P. The trooper shoved his catch toward the boat.
lesbian first time stories
free lesbian stories
read erotic stories online for free
mature young sex stories
stories xxx young men older women
This incident proved to beeven more popular than both of the schools P. The trooper shoved his catch toward the boat.